Saturday 12 June 2010

A post about blogging, or a blog about posting

So, I have visited a few of the other blogs involved in the Cam23 programme and they all look really great. Everyone seems to be really getting into it and enjoying exploring the different Web 2.0 tools. I think it was a good idea to take part in something like this in order to extend our knowledge of things our readers may use day to day so we can help them and maybe promote our services in different ways. Also, I will probably use some of these things personally at home - for example, RSS feeds. A short and sweet post this time, so I will leave you with a picture of Johnny Depp to enjoy, just because I can!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha... now I see that you have been working long enough in that library and the Johnny Depp's posters in the office!

    ReplyDelete