Saturday 12 June 2010

Indeedy iGoogle

I'm really glad I discovered iGoogle through this Web 2.0 programme as it's really useful, both for home and work, as a place to keep all the web pages you visit in one place. This is great for lazy people like me because all of the information can be there right in front of you as soon as you log in. I have two separate areas on my page; home and library stuff. My homepage has BBC news, weather, IMDb (I'm a big movie fan) and even a virtual wolf called Oz! ;) On my library stuff page I have a 'children's book of the day', Copac search and RSS feeds for libraries and the 23 Things blogs (which I will talk about more in my next post). I like that you can have a different theme for each section, as it was really hard to decide which one to pick, so now I can have two! I have a starry sky with a full moon on one and Johnny Depp on another (see screenshots) :D


No comments:

Post a Comment