Friday 13 August 2010

From zero to hero: here comes Zotero

Well, after initially struggling to find the Zotero icon (my Firefox persona is quite dark so I couldn't see it!) I managed to get to grips with using it. I wish I had this when I was doing my university degree, as it would have made referencing a whole lot easier. My system of writing down references, losing them, having to look back through everything I'd consulted, before finding them again, seems a bit daft now...

I think Zotero would be of great use in the library for constructing reading lists for the students. It would make this a quicker and easier task. It has also been really helpful to learn how to use it because we sometimes get asked about it and now I'll actually know what people are talking about! Thank you Cam 23 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment